Super 8 is seeking a full time housekeeper to work closely with the housekeeping team for the high quality cleanliness of the all accommodations and maintain all event spaces.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for cleaning the accommodation rooms and cabins which include but not limited to making beds, cleaning washrooms and dusting furniture.
- Assist with overall cleanliness of event spaces, hallways and lobby.
- Handle sudden housekeeping issues including but not limited to, soap requests, extra sheets or towels request.
- Report all broken and damaged items to Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Report all customer problems , complaints and requests to Housekeeping Super visor and follow up to resolve the issues.
- Operating to laundry equipment to include folding of sheets and towels.
Qualification and Skills
- Time management skills.
- Can work independently with little directions.
- Team building , decision making, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Handles busy times with ease and can manage difficult situations.
- Must be able to work on weekends and weekdays between the hours of 9am-5pm.
- Be honest , punctual and respectful.
Job type: full time (Urgently Required)
Experience : Preferred
Location: 650 Hespler Road, Cambridge
Job Type: Full-time
- hotel housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cambridge, ON (Required)
- English (Preferred)