We have an exciting position for a Graphic Designer. Candidates must have a solid grasp of graphic design processes.
Job Type / Category
This is a highly agile, small-team environment, so you should be experienced working in an environment of this nature and more importantly, enjoy it. The ideal candidate can appreciate a casual work environment while possessing a strong work ethic, the ability to work in a team environment or remotely one on one.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
* Work directly with the marketing department
* Work collaboratively with design and project management teams to execute projects
* Research and development tasks
* Work on web, social media and brand management projects
* Be able to work on multiple projects
* Work on graphic design projects
Desired skills &Experience
* Being well versed in both PC and Mac is preferred
* Must have working knowledge of Microsoft programs
* Indesign, Photoshop and other Adobe products knowledge would be considered mandatory and should have your own
* Skilled in time management and multi-tasking
* Detail oriented and organized
* Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
* Self-motivated, results-oriented person that will be able to drive work in a variety of different departments
* Hold a strong desire to excel in management, marketing, communications and design
f you’re looking to get immersed in startup culture and have a creative mind, consider the S.O.S Zones team to build an app that is compatible on iOS, Android and/or Multi Platforms as you venture into the next big thing!
S.O.S Zones is the next level up to upgrade your personal or professional security. The S.O.S Zones app will help people and possibly save their lives, because when all things are evaluated – Your Safety Matters. Project description and details will be provided at time of interview.
Job Type: Contract