LendCare is a national provider of financial services, specializing in consumer financing for a variety of products and services, such as Powersports, Vehicle, Retail, Health and Home Improvement. We partner with local and national merchants and distributors to offer retail and direct financing programs to help consumers make purchases.
Job Description: You will develop and maintain both existing and new clientele integrating them into the LendCare partnership programs. The successful individual would have a customer service background and enjoy working in a fast paced team environment. Organizational skills and attention to detail is a must. LendCare is a fast growing company looking for individuals who can strengthen our position in an ever changing marketplace.
- Increase existing business by developing a strong relationship with current partners
- Collect and manage all partnership documentation
- Constant merchant communication throughout the day to assist merchants in processing loan documents
- Professional and pleasant telephone manner a must.
- Must be fully fluent in both English and French
- Must have strong communication skills both written and orally
- Attention to detail a must
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong computer skills
Benefits: Company paid benefits after 90 days.
Working hours are Monday-Friday scheduled between 8:30am-7:00pm and alternate Saturdays- PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT WORK THESE HOURS.
Job Type: Full-time