Do Data Driven Results Inspire You?
Noodle Wave is looking for an expert Paid Traffic / PPC Managerto join our team. We are hunting for an analytical thinker, with a creative flair who carries a spirit of excellence in everything he/she does.
Noodle Wave is a lean, mean, digital marketing machine. We are a boutique Digital Marketing and PR agency that is growing and we want creative problem solvers on the team.
As a remote team, communication is EVERYTHING. If you have a reputation for being a great communicator you'll fit right in. Anything less than great and you won't cut it. We also move fast, so if you are a slow poke, we're not the place for you.
If you're a data nerd who is passionate about conversions, a goal obsessed overachiever, and would describe yourself as the kind of person that can get along with anybody, we want to talk to YOU!!By the way did we mention that you can work remotely? It's pretty much the dream job. If this is tickling your fancy, keep reading.
Take ownership of running PPC initiatives for our entire client portfolio. Working closely with the Marketing Director, your job will be to ensure that all PPC campaigns (Google Ads + FB Ads) are delivering on targeted conversion goals, while developing new strategies for improved conversions.
PPC - Adwords Certification Required / Facebook Certification a plus
- Work closely with our Marketing Director to implement intelligent PPC campaigns
- Showcase an ability to manage multiple campaigns at once (20-30 accounts)
- Optimize adwords and facebook campaigns
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords: search, mobile, display
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Facebook / Instagram: all ad types and goals.
- Build on our current PPC campaign strategies
- Manage strict budgets across all platforms and client campaigns
- Manage A/B tests, bid adjustments and scheduling
- Mine for audience, keyword, placement opportunities
- Develop new ad creative and copy for ads
- Stay attune to the latest PPC strategies and implement across all campaigns
- Setup pixels, goals, events and conversion tracking
- Maintain company Adwords certifications
- Monitor and generate monthly reports on performance
- Deliver on key deadlines for campaign launches and measurement
How You Will Excel
- Must have a minimum 3-years experience with proven PPC conversion results
- Must be certified in Google Adwords
- Proven conversions results in Adwords and Facebook (show examples)
- Possess a high attention to detail*
- Exemplify a commitment to delivering results with short deadlines
- Excellent at creative problem solving
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Teachable attitude and humble approach to learning
- Self motivated and comfortable working alone
- Great verbal and written skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Certificated Google Partner a plus
- Certificated In Google Analytics a plus
Additional Job Details
- Work remotely - Must reside in Canada
- 1-year full-time position with a monthly rate of $3500 - $4500 (dependent on experience)
- This position has the potential for growth into a permanent full-time position w/ vacation pay
If this opportunity sounds like a fit for you, apply:
* Subject: PPC MANAGER POSITION
* DO NOT CONTACT US BY PHONE
* MARKETING AGENCIES DO NOT APPLY
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $3,500.00 to $4,500.00 /month
- FB Advertising: 2 years (Required)
- PPC Management: 3 years (Required)
- Google AdWords: 3 years (Required)
- Google Ads Certification (Required)