Hauser’s Pharmacy is seeking candidates for the position of Home HealthCare and Mobility Purchaser / Receiver at our Dunnville location.
This is a full-time position requiring working weekdays.
Ideal candidates must have strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, they must be hardworking, detail oriented, possess a willingness to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must have extensive experience with data entry and a strong understanding of inventory management.
Experience in this role or field is required.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs
- Determine inventory demands of the organization and maintain ideal levels to best manage cash flow, consistent availability for departments and clients and lead times
- Search and research all available products and analyze their costs and benefits to find the best combination of quality, price and delivery
- Maintain professional relationships with all suppliers
- Generate PO’s and requisitions to order materials, goods and supplies and send to suppliers
- Ensure paperwork is in good standing order – High level of organization and completeness
- Approve and submit invoice with all backup to finance for payment
- Track the status of orders
- Handle all discrepancies with shipments/damaged goods/etc.
· Performing internet research on various products, services, costs, vendor options etc
· Communicating with the Accounting Team where required
- Working with other departments and co-workers to ensure timely processing of purchase orders
- Produce and maintain all required reports
- Provide purchasing planning and control information for budgeting/forecasting/cash flow management by collecting, analysing and summarizing data and trends
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- The Purchaser / Receiver candidate should have 3 years of previous experience.
- They must also demonstrate math and organizational skills, must work well with a team and have experience in customer service and inventory management.
- Strong communication, relationship building, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Analytical and mathematical capabilities in order to compare prices and quantities and consider supplier contract terms
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to make quick and thoughtful decisions that benefit the organization
- Proficiency with various software applications
- Advance knowledge of best practices
- Initiative to develop and implement improvements or recommendations
- Able to work cross functionally with all departments
- Excellent organizational skills
If you are enthusiastic about working in a dynamic team, please forward your resume and cover letter to the email attached to this ad.
We appreciate all submissions! However, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
For more information on Hauser’s Home HealthCare please visit our website at: www.HausersHHC.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Purchasing: 1 year (Preferred)