Influitive is a rapidly growing innovator in the marketing software space. With over $49M raised from top-tier venture capitalists including Georgian Partners, Relay Ventures, First Round Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Lightspeed Ventures and others, Influitive helps B2B marketers mobilize their customers to become advocates for the business, influencing buyers and driving revenue growth.
The AdvocateHub SaaS platform and mobile app make it fun and exciting for advocates to participate in more customer referrals, reference calls, success stories & testimonials, online product reviews, survey responses and other social sharing. This approach, called advocate marketing, is proven to generate higher-quality sales leads, accelerate sales opportunities and improve brand recognition.
The founding team has previously built Eloqua, a marketing automation software firm that went public and was bought by Oracle for $871M in 2012. The team is now bolstered by leaders with one or more exits under their belts.
About The Job - Customer Engagement & Advocacy Consultant
You love customer engagement and creating memorable and valuable customer experiences. Advocate and customer marketing excite you. You love teaching people new skills and turning abstract goals into concrete actions and seeing them come to life before your eyes, but by your hand. You love switching things up every so often, clearing your slate, working on new projects with new people and of course, inspiring our customers to think big! Sounds like you? Keep reading!
You’ll be critical in ensuring the success of customer engagements and in hitting revenue goals for Influitive’s high-performing Services arm. We are looking for process-driven marketing and CX experts who can provide strategic AND tactical advice and execution. You’ll act as a partner to some of the most innovative companies in the world (take a peek here), harnessing Influitive’s one-of-a-kind platform and the power of their customers to helping them create a customer engagement and advocacy strategy.
How you’ll make a huge impact at Influitive - and on your career:
- First of all, become a guru in advocate marketing and customer engagement
- Then apply this knowledge to help clients ideate and bring to life engaging and value-driven customer engagement and advocacy communities
- You’ll be consulting virtually but also lead on-site workshops and strategic discussions
- Set expectations, communicate project timelines, define the project scope and in some cases, manage project execution and project risk to ensure timely, on-budget project execution and closure
- Create and manage ongoing relationships with clients through their early and ongoing use of Influitive, being sure to share status updates with internal and external stakeholders on implementation and/or project progress
- Contribute to the development of best practices, methodologies, and other intellectual capital, while collaborating with others on the team to address and resolve customer challenges or capitalize on key opportunities
- Identify innovative opportunities to upsell additional products and services
- Work cross-functionally to seamlessly pass customers to other parts of the Customer Success team
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- You’ve got a few years under your belt using Influitive or other related marketing or customer engagement technologies. Even better if you’ve delivered consulting services and been hands-on in selling services in tech/SaaS
- 5+ years experience creating and/or executing marketing strategy, working in Customer Success or touching customer engagement initiatives. Bonus points if it’s been in B2B marketing.
- You’ve got excellent client management skills and you’ve delivered multiple complex projects simultaneously (so project management isn’t anything new for you)
- You’ve got strong organizational and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail - so you can probably still remember the name of your grade 3 classroom goldfish
- You’re not only comfortable speaking with and presenting to execs, facilitating meetings between senior stakeholders, but you’re also pretty creative when it comes to writing, being able to advise on engaging writing and content creation
- You’ve got a bias towards action, self-motivated and highly driven - there’s always a ton on the go with this team so you’re up for the challenge and always willing to roll up your sleeves to pitch in
- You’re pretty comfortable with travel, maybe even up to 25% of your time (but not all the time)
What you’ll get from us:
At Influitive, you’ll find an empowering environment where people are inspired to do great work, learning and developing quickly as professionals as they fundamentally change the way modern marketing works. (Check out our Glassdoor page to see what this looks like in action in the words of our advocates - our employees.) In addition, you’ll get some awesome perks, such as a MacBook Air, catered lunches 2X/wk, a learning and development budget, and a comfy Influitive hoodie. We offer every full-time employee competitive compensation including performance bonuses, generous benefits from day one, and stock options in the company.
Job Type: Full-time
- program launch: 3 years (Preferred)
- consulting: 3 years (Preferred)
- customer success: 3 years (Preferred)
- project management: 3 years (Preferred)