Front Office Associate (FOA)
We are looking a Front Office Assistant (FOA) with exceptional interpersonal, communication and administrative skills, along with a great personality, a can-do attitude and the desire/passion to contribute to company growth. You must love young families as this is our main demographic. Looking for someone who is looking to commit long term.
We offer a 4 day work week for great work life balance with our Award Winning Team. Candidate must be flexible, be able to multitask and value dedication.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday – Friday 8:ooam - 6:oopm
Saturday – 9:00am - 12:oopm
- Provide outstanding client service; answering telephone calls and booking appointments
- Welcome clients by greeting and orienting them to the Clinic upon arrival
- Maintain a working knowledge of our multidisciplinary services
- Provide administrative support to the clinicians; forms and documentation for new and existing clients
- Maintain a safe and clean reception area by complying with clinic operating procedures; cleanliness of the clinic guest-facing areas, including the reception area, laundry, light housekeeping duties
- Not scared of babies as you may be cuddling some :D
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 1 year of experience within a service oriented environment with a focus on administration and providing a high level of client service/satisfaction ideally
- Superior verbal communication and telephone skills
- Professional, good energy, calm, patient and friendly with great people skills
- Excellent organization and multitasking skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of JaneApp a bonus!!!
- Access to reliable transportation
WHAT WE OFFER
- Professional, fun environment with an Award Winning passionate team of colleagues
- Hourly wage
If you meet our requirements and have related experience, talent and are looking to work in an upbeat environment then this is the place for you!
Please contact for more information
We thank all applicants but only those qualified will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Salary: $17.00-$21.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Willing to work 10 hours shifts a few times per week?
- Do you currently reside in the Okanagan area?
- Secondary School (required)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-10