Front-End Developer (Angular)
Our client is a leading global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build auditing software solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. With nearly 30 years of proven success, our solutions are used daily by hundreds of thousands of users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages.
At the heart of our clients unique culture, which lays the foundation for who we are, what we do, and where we are going. As an organization, we strive for a dynamic culture by exercising three core values - community, excellence, and continuous innovation.
As a client developer on the Cloud Engagements team, you will work with senior developers to build an intuitive and efficient leading-edge cloud auditing software solution where we add new features in an agile environment in support of clear product direction.
- Work in an agile team with other developers, UX developers, testers and product owner to build an innovative, high quality, user friendly features
- Participate in the design discussions around the majority of features your team undertakes
- You will own features from design through to implementation
- Participate in code reviewing other developers work, to ensure code quality, share knowledge and provide mentorship
- Research and explore new technologies, code libraries and products we may wish to integrate with
- 2+ years web and enterprise development experience
- Experience with AngularJS OR Angular
- Strong OOP skills
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent education / work experience
- Desire to be challenged with new technologies
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience working with MVCP, MVC, MVP or similar design patterns
- Understanding of Accounting or Auditing concepts
- AWS experience (or other cloud platform provider)
- Server development experience (Java, C# or databases)
Candidates will be required to complete a programming logic test.
Job Type: Full-time