Housekeeping Room Attendant (NOC: 6661)
!!!Please read before applying!!!
We will only consider applications from candidates who are Citizens, Permanent Residents or Foreign Nationals who are eligible to work in Canada. You can applyonly if you have LEGAL status in Canada.
The Post Hotel & Spa is a Relais and Chateaux property chosen by Travel and Leisure Magazine 2019 as one of the top ten resorts in Canada! We are located in Lake Louise, Alberta in the heart of the world famous Banff National Park.
· work in a fast paced environment with attention to detail;
· dust furniture, make beds and change sheets;
· distribute clean towels and toiletries;
· clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures;
· handle and report lost and found items;
· attend to guest’s requests for extra supplies or other items;
· provide basic information on facilities;
· pick up debris and empty trash containers;
· wash windows, walls and ceilings;
· clean changing rooms and showers.
· Striving for high customer satisfaction, going out of our way to be helpful and pleasant, making it as easy as possible on the customer.
· Balancing listening and talking, speaking and writing clearly and accurately
· Being helpful, respectful, approachable and team oriented, building strong working relationships and a positive work environment
· Taking ownership of our work, doing what is needed without being asked, following through and anticipate guests’ needs
Education: Not required
Work Experience: Previous Experience an asset
Due to our location in Banff National Park, the Post Hotel provides all employees with staff housing. For this reason, we are unable to accommodate potential candidates who have families with children.
We will only consider applications from candidates who are Citizens, Permanent Residents or Foreign Nationals who are eligible to work in Canada.
Terms of employment: Permanent/Full Time
Staff Accommodation Available: Single, private rooms $550/month or Shared (2 people per room) $375 per month.
Expected Start Date: 2021-08-10
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: $16.25 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Your application will NOT be accepted if you are not in Canada or if you do not have a work permit, Permanent residency or a Citizen of Canada.
- housekeeping: 1 year (preferred)