We are looking for an experienced Billing Clerk/Junior Accountant based out of our Calgary location that will be responsible for supporting our world-class product offerings within SFC Energy Ltd. portfolio. This includes environmentally friendly off-grid energy solutions, process automation and drives / motor control products.
This position requires proficiency/ experience with excel as well as ERP system, to provide support to the financial department by managing daily billing/AP tasks. The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department.
You will be involved with the continued growth and success of SFC Energy Ltd '& The successful candidate will have proven abilities to work in a fast paced environment and to communicate through multiple stakeholders to support our customers and represented technologies.
· Daily invoicing, along with invoice submission to customers (both through email as well as various online portals)
· Provide support to AP and help out when needed
· Expense verification and tracking
· Help with ½ year and yearend audit
· Assist Controller with other accounting projects when called upon
· Proven experience as Billing Clerk/AP
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office (excel, word, outlook) and familiarity with relevant computer software
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Experience dealing with audit questions/sample pulling
· Excellent organizing abilities
· Great attention to detail
· Good with numbers and figures
· Good understanding of general accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
· Prior experience with invoice submission through online portals
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted
Reference ID: Billing Clerk
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Accounts Receivables: 1 year (preferred)