Currently, we are seeking Xplornet & Shaw Direct technicians. We are expanding our team because of the strong demand for rural internet and television in these areas.
If you want to be a part of a strong team, have satisfying work, and make a great living, apply to join our team. Applicants considered for this position should have the following skills and experience:
· Ability to work as a team with all parts of the company.
· Ability to work on your own without supervision.
· An understanding of Computers and iPhone/Android apps
· Have a Smart Phone for work purposes.
· Valid Drivers license and insurance.
· You are comfortable with ladders, and working at heights.
· You will be available to complete online training at home during your training period on your time. Up to $2000 signing bonus for completing all training programs.
· Strong customer service skills.
· You have a desire to constantly learn new technologies.
· You enjoy challenges in the workplace.
· You have the ability to troubleshoot issues with the help of our team, and on your own.
· You must be physically capable and be able to lift 45lbs.
Applicants must have or able to obtain:
Working at Heights Training
Commercial & Liability Insurance
The job is a PIECEWORK CONTRACTOR POSITION.
You will have to have your OWN VEHICLE AND TOOLS
You have the potential to make an above average income if you are willing to work hard.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Satellite and Internet Installation: 1 year (Required)