The Kanaka Creek Liquor Store is a fast-paced, fun environment and we are looking to add to our team. We have a passion for wine, beer and spirits and we are looking for someone who shares that passion.
The Kanaka Creek Liquor Store is located on the corner of 240th and Kanaka Way.
The position available is for customer service starting wage is $15.50 / hour with the opportunity for increases after the first 6 months. Wage negotiable based on experience.
The position is for full time, must be flexible with availability.
The store is open 365 days a year, 7 days a week from 9am - 11pm.
We offer a fun and fast paced work environment with the opportunity to learn new things and meet interesting people. Product knowledge training will be provided as well as the opportunity for paid advanced educational courses on beer, wine and spirits. Advancement opportunities to management positions are available within the company as well.
The right candidate will be friendly, energetic, and enthusiastic. Heavy lifting, unloading pallets, stocking shelves, and helping customers are all a requirement of this position.
All applicants must have their serving it right certificate.
Part-time hours: 32-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $15.50 per hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Smart Serve, SIR or equivalent (Required)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place