Do you love cats and dogs, do you want to love what you do? We are looking to grow our family business. Do you want to work with cats and dogs all day long? Are you looking for a physically active job where you are “running” all day long? Our family work environment is looking to add one person to cover weekends and evening shifts. Must be willing to work and show up for work during these hours. Fri, Sat, Sun. Split shifts 7am-11:30am Then 3:30pm -7:30pm. 30 Hours per week guaranteed. Then email us your resume boardingkennel @ xplornet.ca
- Walking dogs: walking in the beautiful, sunshine, rain and snow…Everyone must pee…
- Serving delicious meals to our 4 legged guests.
- Running, jumping, playing with our 4 legged guests.
- Greeting our clients, with love and affection for their fur babies. .Welcoming them to our vacation hotel with a smile and enthusiasm! With great attention to detail on how their “kids” are to be cared for while they are away
- Entering client information into a database regarding check in and out dates.
- Invoicing and collections
- Up-to-date record keeping. Keeping a very eye on the little detail on the health of our guest.
- Marketing of upcoming and active projects. Must have a Facebook account to be able to post pictures of our guest!
This amazing candidate will be required to LOVE cats and dogs. Everything else we will teach you. But you must like working with people. The person will be self-driven and comfortable working in an unsupervised position. They will have confidence researching facts and making decisions in challenging situations while dealing with, and delighting customers.
*Must qualify for the Youth Employment Fund.
*Eligibility: * Must be unemployed, underemployed or working less than 15 hours per week. Must be between the ages of 18-29
How to apply:
Show up in person and talk to us!! Bring a Resume.
By email: boardingkennel @ xplornet.ca
Or in person for onsite interview: 211 Lakefield Road, Cassidy Lake
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.35 to $12.00 /hour