Hunter’s Heating and Cooling Incorporated is a small family owned and operated residential HVAC business in the Calgary area. We install, service and repair Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Hot Water Tanks, Tankless Hot Water heaters, gas lines and more in Calgary and area homes.
We are looking for an HVAC Service Technician/Installer to join our team in September 2023.
Trades experience, especially in residential HVAC is an asset but not required. The most important thing we are looking for is someone who can really embody the values of our company - Honest, Quality Work. Developing trust with our customers and providing excellent customer service is our number one priority. You must be a person who enjoys connecting with people, solving problems and doing high quality work that stands out above the rest.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Personable & a good communicator
- Driven & Eager to learn
- Resourceful problem solver
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experienced and comfortable with hand tools
Compensation will match the experience level of the successful candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00-$35.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Drivers Licence (preferred)
- Driver's license? (required)
- Sheet Metal Journeyman Certification (preferred)
- Gasfitter Certification (preferred)
- Refrigeration Certification (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2021-01-18