Customer Service Representative - Canada
Splash into a new career this summer!! As a Customer Service Representative you will deliver great experiences every day for some of the world’s best-known brands. Not only do you get to be part of an organization that encourages every team member to Learn, Lead & Grow, you get major perks and discounts too.
We are looking for people who:
- Want to drive customer satisfaction through voice, chat, and/or email communications
- Have the ability to multi-task and navigate through multiple systems
- Are eager to advance their career with a reliable company
- Problem solve with a can-do attitude
- Enjoy working with a team as well as independently
- Are 18+ years of age
- Have a high school diploma (higher education preferred)
- Pass a criminal background check
- Live in Canada
- Are able to commit to 40hrs per week
Just a few of the benefits you can look forward to:
- SitelFit health and wellness program
- We match 100% of your first 3% RRSP investment when you reach 60 days of employment
- Take advantage of our Employee Assistance Program, anytime, anywhere
- Affordable medical, dental and vision insurance
- Desktop Computer with Windows 10 (Apple/Mac, Tablets, Winbooks, Smart devices, Windows Mini PCs, Chromebook & Android systems are not compatible)
- Dual monitors
- 4GB RAM or greater
- i5 Processor or greater
Internet - Minimum Specifications:
- Internet speed - 5.0 Mbps download speed and 3.0Mbps upload speed
- ISP must be highly stable with no packet loss and latency under 150ms
- Home Router with wired link to PC
As an industry leader, we rely on the expertise of our 100,000 people - empowering them to help customers everywhere, every day. Working at Sitel is more than just a pay checque, it’s an opportunity to learn, lead and grow, all while working with some of the best brands in the world.
At Sitel, we believe happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves. Our employee promise includes a strong company culture, ample rewards and recognition and opportunities for professional and personal development.
Apply today and experience a-day-in-the-life at Sitel!
At Sitel, our talent is our strategic differentiator. By bringing a diversity of perspective through our people and ideas, we create an environment of support and learning where all of our differences are valued. Sitel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19