An established immigration consulting and legal firm is looking for a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant in Ontario to join our team at our Pickering location.
The firm is busy and has a great reputation in the field. The successful candidate brings with him/her at least 4 years of proven experience in immigration as a Regulated Immigration Consultant or Counsel.
Must be proficient in completing forms and thorough with document collection/review.
This position offers a great opportunity to profit share on client fees.
Key Responsibilities include -
-Reviewing client documentation;
-Completing applicable forms;
-Providing consulting services;
-Offering legal advice.
- To qualify for this opportunity, the candidate must have either an RCIC designation or a Law Degree to practice in Ontario;
- Must have at least 4 years experience in Canadian immigration;
- Attention to detail;
- Professional and a good communicator.
- Client fee/profit sharing opportunity. No cap on earnings.
Apply by email only.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Immigration : 4 years (Required)