Join Our Team!
The Granite philosophy of uncompromising quality is showcased in its state-of-the-art athletic facilities, world-class events and programs for all ages, delectable dining experiences and personalized services, each tailored to suit the varied needs and desires of its diverse and sophisticated Membership.
The Granite Club is Canada's premier private Members' family, athletic, recreation and social club. Located in north Toronto, we offer our 11,000 Members the highest standard of facilities, programs and services.
We strive to recruit enthusiastic, dedicated individuals with a passion for providing exceptional service. We’ll reward all your hard work with a competitive salary and extensive benefits.
Parking Services Associates at the Granite Club are responsible for security of the garage complex and basic mechanical assistance for members and guests. If you are a positive, reliable, team player, join the team!
- Greet Members, Guests and Staff as they enter the garage in a friendly manner.
- Direct Guests, who do not know the Club to the elevators and other areas of the club, help Members and Guests find parking.
- Check vehicles are correct size as they enter garage and warn drivers of any trouble spots.
- To ensure that the parking areas inside and out are regularly monitored for cleanliness in regards to shoveling, salting, leaf blowing, water removal etc. as seasonally necessary.
- Check all function, parking, and sports sheets each day to ensure that all information in regards to all functions are correct and up to date.
- Act as roving security for the area East of the club. Report all occurrences to Member Services, as well as investigating unfamiliar persons entering Club property.
- Report damage from unusual occurrences to Management and log with the Member Services Manager on duty for follow up.
- Assist with all Valet parking functions.
- Follow cash handling procedures for parking i.e. balancing float money, picking up cash bags, parking tickets, etc.
- Covid-19 screening (via questions) of Members, Staff, Contractors and Visitors
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be polite, courteous and pleasant in attitude.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English fluently.
- Must be competent in driving cars. Preferably both standard and automatic.
- Minimum Grade 12 education required.
- Basic computer skills an asset.
- Current First Aid and CPR an asset.
What you can expect from us:
- Must be available to work weekends, weekdays and/or holidays, AM and PM.
- Healthy and delicious complementary daily food offerings in our Staff Caf.
- Complimentary indoor parking
- Extensive medical and dental benefits for Employees and their families
- Exciting and diverse Employee events for both Staff and their friends and family
- Discounted Goodlife Fitness and GTA yoga studio memberships
- An Employee Wellness Program focused on both physical and mental health
- Exciting discounts on the Club’s retail and spa products and services
- Employee amenities including a comfortable Employee resting lounge, Employee on-site gym, free wi-fi and Employee computer stations
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of Granite Club policy, a condition of employment is to perform a criminal background check and a vulnerable sector search demonstrating a satisfactory criminal record prior to commencing employment. The Granite Club is committed to providing fair and accessible employment practices. If selected for an interview, we will be happy to work with you to ensure your interview is accessible and accommodation is provided based on the information you provide to the Granite Club Recruiter.