National Oilwell Varco is seeking an Administrative/Invoicing Assistant to join our dynamic team in Nisku, AB. In this role, you will perform a variety of functions including reception, greeting visitors, data entry, filing, general administration and some billing duties.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Greet and direct walk-in clients
- Attend to inquiries promptly and professionally
- Invoicing functions (from data entry to generation)
- Purchase Order Administration
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Managers
- Handle confidential information with discretion
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2 years of hands-on, client facing, administrative support
- 1 to 3 years experience with Purchase Orders and Invoicing
- A team player with high level of dedication and enthusiasm
- Takes initiative, strong desire to learn new skills and take on new projects
- Excellent customer service abilities
- Punctual and reliable, ability to work overtime when required
- Well-organized and responsible with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrate professionalism, integrity, effective judgment and decision making
- Technically savvy with strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, JDE experience is an asset
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
Preferred method of application and to view all opportunities visit: https://www.nov.com/Careers
No phone calls please
National Oilwell Varco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination or Harassment of Any Kind: NOV is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for everyone and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. National Oilwell Varco values inclusion and diversity; we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
With over 40 different locations in Canada, and 30, 000 people worldwide, NOV is proud to offer their employees competitive pay and excellent benefits, including a company matching contribution to RRSP, Health Spending account and employer paid premiums. We are also proud to provide on the job training, with potential for advancement within our organization and an Educational Assistance Program.
National Oilwell Varco thanks all interested applicants, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Reception and Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
- Purchase Order reconciliation: 1 year (Required)