Facility Location- Brampton
Work Location - Brampton
Posting Locations - Brampton; Etobicoke; Mississauga; North York; Orangeville
Department - Warehouse Admin
Job Function - Warehouse Operations
Employee Type - Regular Employee FT Salaried
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include:
Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
About This Opportunity
As the Distribution Centre Analyst, you will report into the Warehouse Manager based out of Brampton. The Brampton DC delivers 33 million standard physical cases per annum, operating 24 hours a day 7 days a week to service customers in the GTHA.
- Responsible for reporting Daily, Weekly & Monthly on-site payroll results, identifying trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Reviewing and editing timecards for top-ups, corrections, departmental cross-charges.
- Responsible for weekly labour planning including OT scheduling, job placement and job postings.
- Communication between departments to ensure accuracy for weekly employee payroll.
- Working with Warehouse, IPT and Production on vacation, and holiday labour plans.
- Tracking temporary labour and reporting on shifts worked, declined and general attendance patterns.
- Creating and posting weekly schedules for Warehouse/IPT/Combo Centre employees.
- Communicating with employees regarding vacation approvals, denials, balances, LOA’s.
- Manage employee workbenches of 600+ employees. Ie. Employee job changes, TA Requisitions
- Resolving IT related complications to Workforce and Successfactors.
- Problem-solve employee related concerns regarding seniority dates and entitlements.
- Analyze the job site layout and make recommendations to reduce labour costs.
- Co-ordinate suitable placements for employees with work restrictions. Monitor their recovery and assist with WSIB/Insurance related inquiries
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance or Equivalent Business Experience Required
3 + years’ experience in Manufacturing, or Distribution and Warehouse Operations, Finance or Accounting, or Audit Experience preferred
Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization, its executive team and customers
Excellent planning and resource allocation skills
Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office skills (Word and Excel)
Workforce Time Keeping knowledge (asset)
Supervisory experience (asset)
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada Bottling”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and drivers abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if
you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com