The SEB Admin Product Management & Solutions team is looking for a new colleague to join our growing and dynamic team in Mississauga. Reporting to the Manager of Service Creation, we are looking for a passionate coder who is hands -on and loves coding. In this role, you will be working with our Technology team passionate for creating and building our product that offers world class health benefits and HR administration to our clients in Canada.
- Create/update the initial coding estimates for assigned tasks.
- Build the code according to the technical specifications, detailed design, maintainability, and coding and efficiency standards.
- Use version control tool and management processes to avoid versioning problems.
- Perform peer Code review to ensure code and efficiency standards are maintained.
- Debug and resolve code issues or interface problems discovered by the QA. Fix function testing issues and/or client issues.
- Oversee the Design Process for Application from product design to Testing and modifications
- Understand design and production procedures and standards to create prototypes and finished products.
- Create Technical Documents relating to Application architecture, design steps, integration and testing procedures
- Work Independently and closely with Developers, DB team and other team members to ensure successful implementations.
- Able to offer viable solutions for various systems and architectures to different types of businesses
Formal Education & Certification
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
Knowledge & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining using Microsoft technologies.
- .Net (C#, ASP.NET), java scripting, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, MVC, Angular, Microsoft Visio
- Conveniently located in our Mississauga office
- Frequent computer and phone use at a workstation for extended periods of time.
- Access information using a computer and related components and peripherals in a Microsoft environment.
- Ability to work overtime to meet business needs.
- Must be willing to/able to travel as required
- What we offer *
- A safe and dynamic work environment.
- Be part of an amazing team
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional benefits and pension plan, including free access to a doctor 24/7 through our EQ Care benefit
- Flexibility to work from home
- Continuing education & training
- Tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization
SEB Admin’s professionals are unwavering in our client focus and integrity. We promote diversity, professional development, frugality and stewardship, applying a disciplined non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, SEB Admin colleagues have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Mississauga, ON (Required)