Position: Office Lead – Full Time
Location: Cobourg Office – 7142 County Rd. 2 W. Cobourg, ON K9A 4J7
Working at Northumberland Grain Inc. will provide you with an opportunity to thrive within a company with 38 years of experience. We have an understanding and passion for the agricultural industry. This location has experienced much growth in the past few years with great opportunity for future growth.
We are looking for a great individual capable of being a leader in an office environment. Excellent customer service and communication skills are required. You must be organized and understand general accounting, standard office software and retail sales. You will oversee all aspects of monthly invoicing, customer accounts, product ordering, product receiving and our health and safety program.
Northumberland Grain Inc. will commit and invest in your professional development and growth.
- Secondary School Diploma or College/University Diploma
- Agricultural industry experience beneficial
- General Accounting and Bookkeeping skills mandatory
- Proven time management skills and a strong attention to detail
- Must enjoy a fast pace working environment
- Proficiency using computer software (word, excel and outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
- Ensure full compliance with Northumberland Grain Inc. health & safety program
This opportunity is with an extremely progressive and successful multi-location company. You will report directly to the Branch Manager. You will be empowered to make good business decisions and to lead the Cobourg branch and the team to success.
Work with great people, work in an amazing industry! Find a career with NG.
Job Type: Full-time
- general account: 1 year (Preferred)