Front Desk Associate:
Gold's Gym Ville St Laurent is looking to hire a front desk agent to work early mornings and afternoons. (5:00 am may be the earliest shift)
The Front Desk Associate is a highly friendly and courteous individual who consistently delivers the first-rate service and fosters positive customer satisfaction and loyalty.
The Front Desk Associate must able to handle multitasking with a friendly and courteous demeanor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome and exit members in a confident, professional, and friendly manner with "hi's" and "goodbye's".
- Keep front desk organized and tidy
- Anticipate member's needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all members.
- Provide gracious and efficient telephone service. Calls should be answered promptly and knowledgeably, always ensuring complete and accurate information.
- Utilize strong communication and problem-solving skills to effectively resolve customer concerns, ensuring a pleasant experience.
- Hands-on experience in accepting payments from customers and give change and receipts.
- Proven ability to answer customers' questions and give information regarding the business procedures and policies in an exact and customer-friendly way.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Solid work ethic with strong decision-making skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative with minimal direction and supervision
- Superior customer service skills, preferably in the fitness industry.
- Hard working, enthusiastic and energetic!
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Must speak French
- Six months face to face customer service experience
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Must have basic knowledge and experience with computers
- Preferably live nearby
- Must have a flexible schedule and available to do between 25 to 40 hours
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Saint-Laurent, QC (Preferred)
- english (Required)
- french (Required)