We are well established medium to large General Contractor and Construction Management Company looking for experienced Construction Labourers. Our primary work is multi-family residential and commercial renovations, including building envelope repairs, seismic upgrades and heritage restoration and new construction.
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools, including drills, forklifts, skid loaders and other tools as directed by the Site Superintendent.
. Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, including erecting scaffolding, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials, and digging trenches.
- Shovel materials to and from construction areas, including asphalt and dirt.
- Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to direct supervisor.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis.
- Load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)