MTD Products is a world leader in the design, manufacture, and sales of outdoor power equipment. As a multinational privately held company, MTD provides high quality consumer goods through mass merchants, independent retail networks and online. Specifically, in Canada we are driven by our Canadian Advantage, which highlights the direct connection between our employees and the impact they can have on the company’s success, as we innovate, produce and promote our outstanding service and products across the country, becoming our competitive advantage.
In addition to our diverse, business casual and fast paced work environment, you’ll enjoy our competitive benefits package which includes:
- Medical and dental coverage, Life, AD&D, Short term and Long-term disability
- DC Pension plan after one year of service
- Paid holidays, vacation and Christmas shutdown
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities
Responsible for general administrative support primarily for Finance and Human Resources and liaising with Corporate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Principal responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Provide administrative support to Finance as assigned. Maintain an open line of communications with Corporate MTD and other MTD Offices worldwide.
- Co-ordinate a variety of employee events throughout the year, including quarterly information meetings for all employees.
- Assist with Corporate reporting and internal requirements by timely completion of presentations in PowerPoint.
- Review documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for executive signatures for format, content, grammar, spelling and make edits as directed.
- Provide administrative support to Human Resources and employee programs, while ensuring the financial requirements are met.
- College Diploma in business or related field, 3 to 5 years’ experience in finance or human resources.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to continuously maintain a high degree of professionalism.
- A willingness to be flexible, versatile, and/or tolerant in a changing work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office programs, specifically PowerPoint.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative: 3 years (Preferred)