BrightStart Children's Academy is looking for a Licensed Infant Toddler Educator to provide an educational and caring environment at our Port Coquitlam campus. A qualified and experienced ECE may also be considered.
Our school has five programs consisting of: Infant, Toddler, Preschool, 3-5 year old Full Day and an Out of School Care Program. We are looking for an enthusiastic and eager individual, who will be a dynamic addition to our team!
The following qualifications and personal qualities are required:
- A valid BC ITE License (An ECE who is in the process of acquiring her ITE credentials will be considered especially with Infant Toddler classroom experience)
- First Aid Certificate (an asset but not required)
- Clear Criminal Record Check (or the ability to obtain one)
- Immunization Record
- 3 letters of character reference
- Must have a positive, friendly outlook and good communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as a team
- Creative thinker and a hard-working demeanor
- Good work ethic, flexibility, and the ability to follow the school's philosophy and regulations
Schedule: Mostly rotating opening, mid or closing shifts with the other teachers in the program.
Start Date: August or September 2020
Please send your resume and a cover letter with ITE resume - Port Coquitlam in the subject line.
*BrightStart's mission is "nurturing your child's growth"; realizing that children who feel safe and accepted are eager participants in early learning. We work equally as hard to nurture our staff; knowing they are our most valuable resource. We strive to create warm team environments with opportunities for personal growth and development. BrightStart is locally owned with 4 campuses across the Lower Mainland. We believe in hands-on management, responding quickly to the needs of families and staff. Please visit our website www.brightstart.ca for more information
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
We have updated COVID19 safety policies and procedures to protect children, parents and workers.