- Review and validate all Customer purchase orders (PO) requirements to meet the Client Order booking policy.
- Ensure that all internal approvals are received for Customer Trial and Evaluations, Advanced authorizations, Free of Charge/Cost only orders as per the Delegation of Authority.
- Performs data entry into electronic SAP business systems and associated peripheral systems.
- Coordinate customer request dates, ship dates, and schedule changes with external customers and internal operations for furnish-only orders.
- Communicate and hand expedite requests for hardware and services to appropriate stakeholders.
- Follow established processes to accept or reject customer purchase orders based on contractual requirements, internal policy, and business feasibility.
- Maintain electronic and paper files/records according to established procedures including, but not limited to, purchase orders, change orders, part numbers, expedites, delivery challenges, etc.
- Maintain accurate files that meet both Internal and External audit Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) standards.
- Select appropriate contract in alignment with purchase order equipment.
- Understand and implement customer billing requirements, including special codes.
- Participate and assist in monthly and quarterly revenue pushes to ensure that revenue targets are met for the company.
- Maintain and publish necessary reports as defined by external and internal customer needs.
- Experience in Order Management or related field an asset.
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry and SAP or other ERP system would be an asset.
- Requires a basic technical understanding of computer systems and some knowledge of business processes and operations, preferably in a high-tech environment.
- SAP or other ERP experience preferred.
- Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract