24-7 Intouch Incorporated is looking for an entry level French Bilingual Customer Service Representative Part Time or Full Time.
About 24-7 Intouch:
24-7 Intouch has over 17 years of experience delivering customized multichannel engagement to Fortune 500 companies. As an organization focused on offering the best people and technology, we are committed to process improvement and leveraging valuable consumer insights to increase first contact resolution, customer satisfaction, average order value and decrease the overall cost per interaction.We are dedicated to building transparent, long-term relationships by providing flexible outsourced contact center solutions and embracing our clients’ culture to deliver a world class customer experience. We strive to create an exceptional interaction with every customer contact by delivering responsive customer engagement solutions.
We are one of the industry's fastest growing companies and we are expanding our team! We are currently accepting applications for entry level Inbound Customer Service Representatives (French Bilingual) to work with our new retail services client.
Working as a Customer Service Representative, We Offer:
- Flexible schedules (Part Time and Full Time)
- Industry leading benefits
- Excellent advancement opportunities
- Friendly work environment
Working as a Customer Service Representative, You Will:
- Receive and respond to inbound calls gather and verify required information
- Actively listen to the customer, taking their request for product or services.
- Develop/present customer service solutions and/or suggest additional items, cross sell, up sell
- Provide information to the customer and place appropriate notes in system indicating exactly what action was taken or needs to be taken
- Ensure proper security procedures are followed on all e-commerce customer interactions
- Maintain thorough knowledge of systems so that information can be researched and proper information is given to customer
- Learn and retain a thorough working knowledge of all existing and new products and services
Working as a Customer Service Representative, You Have:
- French Bilingual a must.
- Some University or Post-Secondary Education preferred
- Must have at least six months’ customer service experience and sales experience
- Past retail or direct sales experience will be considered an asset
- Excellent written communication skills - using proper grammar with smooth flow
- Ability to listen attentively and to use information provided by customers to tailor responses and actions to meet the customers' specific needs
- Strong customer service, analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hectic, changing environment
- Ability to organize and follow-up multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness
- Strong personal computer usage and Internet proficiency skills
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions
- Ability to type 35 wpm minimum with accuracy
- Must successfully pass a background check if required.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
Benefits: Competitive Salary ($16/hour & up), plus Health/Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Availability: Full-time, Part-time (some shifts may depend on availability)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- French (Required)