Be Part of a Leading Dental Solutions Provider in Canada!
We are Canada’s leading supplier of state-of-the-art fixed orthodontic products. We are committed to delivering exceptional service in every interaction, every day.
We offer our employees a team-oriented atmosphere, fast-paced environment, on-going training and a complete benefits package.
Why join us?
We are currently looking to fill a Toronto based position as a Specialty Representative. The Specialty Rep will be providing an aligner solution to Dentists in Ontario.
The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience, a post-secondary education, a passion for selling, an ability to build relationships with internal and external customers, and experience selling aligners. Full compensation package including salary, commission, benefits and car allowance are provided. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and has the drive to succeed.
- This is a hunter role developing business in the Ontario market.
- Travel to dental offices throughout Ontario
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Conduct Lunch and Learns and Study Clubs within the territory
- Updating customer profiles
- Attend appropriate courses, conventions and tradeshows in the territory
- Overnight travel and weekend course work is required
- Complete and submit sales reports and CRM reporting
Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess 3-5 years of sales experience
- Business or Science degree
- Previous aligner experience is an asset
- Excellent communication skills, leadership, training and motivation skills
- Embrace relationship building; strong ability to develop new and effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Valid license/clean driver’s abstract
- Professional and friendly attitude
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Aligner Sales: 3 years (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place