Express Fitness Thornhill is searching for individuals who are passionate about fitness and want to encourage others to do the same. We want what you do best and that's inspiring change. Authentic passion for fitness and a healthy lifestyle are essential to providing an amazing experience for clients. Our trainers do more than just take clients for a workout! They educate! Their main role is to inspire change, educate on proper mechanics, and the most effective course of action to help clients achieve their goals.All candidates that are being considered must provide an updated criminal background check.
We are looking for team players who are eager to work in a great environment and be apart of a phenomenal personal training team!
- Personal Trainer Certification + up to date CPR certification
- One year experience as a personal trainer
- Have a flexible availability to meet clients’ needs including evenings and weekends
- Passion, knowledge and involvement in fitness activities required. We want teammates that live an active lifestyle!
- Motivating, Optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
- Excellent team player and ability to work independently
- Responsible and dependable
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- General computer knowledge
Job Type: Full-time
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)