We are looking for hardworking motivated individuals who get satisfaction from producing quality installations. Our team is fast pace and energetic.
Job Description: The Landscape team leader is responsible for installation on landscape construction projects. The successful candidate will work along side the crew foreman and assist with crew management and construction tasks. Helping to complete landscape and hardscape installations to our high quality standards in a timely fashion.
- The following installations: interlocking brick, sod, shrubs and trees fence/deck/timber structures, concrete curb/pads/foundations.
- Set up crew truck for the day
- Assist foreman with time tracking and field material usage tracking
- Assist foreman with crew supervision.
- Communicating with supervisors and fellow employees
- Arrive on time to job sites or shop as instructed
- Obey and understand all safety requirements
- Wear all required PPE
- Willing to work long hours outdoors
Wage: $18-$24/hour (based on experience)
- 3+ years’ experience in industry
- Valid drivers license with good driving record (own vehicle preferred)
- 3A license an asset
- Operational cell phone (smart phone)
- Equipment operating skills an asset including skid steers, mini- excavators, quick cut saws, compactors, chain saws etc.
- Experience in installing a variety of hardscape applications including patios, driveways, retaining walls.
- Knowledge of perennials, shrubs, evergreens, and trees
- Highly motivated, self-driven individual who is detail orientated
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Applicable Assets: Horticultural Certification, Red Seal Landscaper, Certified Landscape Professional, ICPI Paving Installer, Arborist License
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$26.00 per hour
- landscaping: 3 years (Preferred)