Looking for Top Performers – Automotive Sales
We are a Canadian based Automotive marketing firm seeking a superstar sales person to help us achieve our aggressive target growth.
Our people enjoy a clean, modern and friendly competitive team atmosphere. We empower our people to take actionand our sales reps enjoy a high level of autonomy and flexibility.
We are the industry leaders with our very powerful turn key approach to Private Sales.
RAID is currently looking for an Account Manager for the Atlantic region.
Reporting to the Sales Director, job duties will include:
- Develop and maintain relationships with automotive dealerships and manufacturers.
- Develop, maintain and meet predetermined sales targets within the assigned territory.
- Conduct regular visits and follow-ups with dealerships.
- Ensure expected activity on our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Consistently improve the relationships with existing dealerships.
- Conduct post sale visits with clients to ensure the satisfaction of the private sale.
Preferred Candidate Profile:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in automotive private sales (B2B sales experience preferred).
- Relevant experience in the automotive industry (5 years minimum)
- Result-oriented, resourceful, organized and motivated.
- Energetic with a positive attitude.
- Ability to manage your own schedule.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive a personal vehicle.
- Bilingual an asset
Skills held by the Account Manager:
- Strong personal initiative and work ethic.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Must possess good negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- High dominance and high extroversion.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
Good to know
- Great work environment allowing for personal and professional growth;
- Benefit coverage;
- Growing company
***Applicants must have worked in or sold to Automotive Dealerships in order to be considered for this position***
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive industry: 1 year (Required)
- Anglais (Required)
- Français (Required)