12 Month Maternity Position with Possibility to Become Permanent.
Tomco Group of Companies – TOMCO Group of Companies is a privately held Alberta based company that has been operating for over 20 years.
Duties Include but are Not Limited Too:
- Answer and Screen all incoming calls, using a multi-line telephone
- Oversee all Incoming and Outgoing Mail, arrange courier services as required
- Organize and Distribute Incoming Staff Mail
- Look after stationery supplies for the office, and place orders as required
- Address Filing as needed
- Keep the Office Organized and Tidy
- Assist with Field Ticket Entry for Our Production Company
- Assist with Service Invoicing for Our Industrial Company
- Look after Mastercard and Fuel Expenses
- Complete Hotel Bookings as required
- Track Ticket Book Supplies
- General Administration and Clerical Assistance to other staff as required
Applicant must have office experience, good communication, organization skills, and be a team player. Experience with Microsoft Office considered an asset.
Wages & Benefits:
Pay is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Reference ID: Receptionist - Leduc
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary