Primate Labs is a software company located in Toronto that develops performance analysis software for desktop and mobile platforms. Our customers are diverse, from individual consumers to Fortune 500 hardware companies, and rely on us to provide applications that produce accurate and unbiased performance assessments.
Primate Labs is looking for an Office Manager to support our small (but mighty!) team. We are looking for someone who can manage our Office operations. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day office management and will have experience being responsible for various duties and responsibilities. The ideal candidate should enjoy working with people and processes and providing support wherever needed.
This position will report directly to the President of Primate Labs.
- Take ownership of daily site operations (including managing the office space, ordering supplies, accepting packages, and handling maintenance requests).
- Handle the administration of the sales cycle (including responding to customers and generating quotes and invoices).
- Be the first point of contact for Customer Service matters (including fielding calls, email inquiries, and escalating issues when necessary).
- Assist with Finance tasks (including handling vendor receipts and invoices and working with a third-party Finance team to complete payroll and tax processes).
- Assist with employee-focused tasks (including maintaining employee files, updating changes in the payroll system, and being the point of contact for our Benefits Provider).
- Assist with hiring (including screening and interviewing candidates, onboarding/offboarding employees).
- Be a business partner to leadership by assisting in resolving complex challenges.
- Organize and coordinate off-site meetings, corporate events, and recruitment events.
- Other duties as required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel).
- Able to work as part of a hybrid team, using video conferencing software (Zoom, Microsoft Teams) and online collaborative tools (Confluence, Google Docs).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, including prioritization.
- Able to work with a wide variety of people through multiple modalities (both on site and remote via phone, email, and chat).
- Able to work efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Able to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Wide variety of administrative experience, preferably in a smaller company or start-up environment.
- Previous Office Management experience is a plus.
Primate Labs offers an exciting and fast-paced working environment with minimal bureaucracy. Compensation includes a competitive salary, generous vacation time, and medical and dental benefits.
This position is a full-time, permanent, on-site position in our Toronto office.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: In person