Who Are We?
We are one of Canada’s fastest growing investment fund with a 7-year track record of earning investors a stable return (8.24%). In addition, we have established ourselves as a strong and conservative alternative investment firm. Our growth can be attributed to a mindful approach and a remarkable team. Having reached $150 million in assets, we are well positioned to grow into new markets and expand our offering.
What Will You Do?
Contribute to the environment of high performance by leading a team of investment sales professionals. The team is growing as a result of expanding the business into new markets and increased demand. Your overarching objectives are as follows:
- Coach the existing team to provide a great client experience, meet financial targets, and meet all compliance requirements.
- Contribute at the investment leadership team level to bring innovative events, campaigns, and marketing initiatives to life.
- You will network and create opportunities for the firm and your team.
Who Are You?
You are an entrepreneur at heart and have the determination to create results though others. You empower individuals to excel and create an environment of accountability. The successful candidate MUST embody the values that have made Gentai the success it is; Integrity, Passion, & Excellence.
You bring the following:
- An authentic desire to excel and a curiosity that fuels innovation.
- The ability to be licenced in the Exempt Market (CSC, EMD).
- A network of contacts to prospect, win referrals, and develop.
- If you have other relevant designations such as CIM, CFP, CFA, MBA; these will serve you well.
- The proven ability to build relationships, close business and mentor others to success. This includes skills in hosting seminars, overcoming objections, consultative selling, and follow-up strategies.
- 8 years in financial services with at least 3 years in a leadership role.
Our compensation and benefits plan rewards performance and creating an outstanding client experience. There is strong earning potential in year one with significant upside for those that build an effective team of professional contributors.
We thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- Investment Industry: 7 years (Required)
- Leadership: 3 years (Required)
- CFA, CSC OR EMD (Preferred)