Bilingual Event Services & Social Media Coordinator
National Event Management, based in Markham, is Canada's leading producer of consumer events (www.nationalevent.com). We are now searching for a Bilingual Event Services & Social Media Coordinator.
Working in the exciting field of producing live events, we are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and detail oriented person who can add value and be a super team player in our fun and hard working environment!
What You Will Do:
Assists with fostering strong relationships with exhibitors by enhancing customer experience and coordinates operational/logistical activities (exhibit floor activities, seminar times and topics, etc.). Completes translation of English materials into French. Manages bilingual social media channels.
Provide high level of customer service in French and English to exhibitors, sponsors and attendees of NEM events in order to meet their expectations in hopes to maintain their future involvement. Some of the areas of focus are included but not limited to:
Provide support in the operational side to ensure communication is streamlined. Responsibilities may include but is not limited to:
· Liaise with the Operations Director and team, track and communicate exhibitor needs, requests and orders as necessary;
· Help with creation, review and translation of Exhibitor Manuals;
· Assist Operations Director with communicating with French-speaking partners and bodies;
Provide support to the marketing team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Translation & review of marketing materials and exhibitor communications from English to French.
· Assist Marketing Director in communication with French partners.
· Managing the bilingual social media channels of Quebec-based events under the direction of our Marketing Director. Create content and schedule posts, answer questions on social media, create visual content and contests, and develop ways to increase social media presence and followers.
· Work with marketing team on the production of event communications and collateral;
· Facilitate media partner trade fulfillment and be the point of contact for bloggers.
· Provide specs, deadlines and reminders to exhibitors for all deliverables, and collect/track all submitted marketing materials for the printed show guide, web site, digital marketing and directory as needed.
· Work closely with exhibitors, show managers and Marketing Director to create and organize event programs like stage schedules, prizing, scavenger hunts, etc.
· Work with exhibitors and Marketing Director on radio promotion prizing.
· Fluent in French and English, both oral and written
· Bachelors degree
· Knowledge and/or relevant work experience in the events industry
· Social media experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Experience with CRM software an asset;
· Experience with Adobe programs an asset
· Proficient in social media tools such as Hootsuite and Sked or similar software;
What you have to offer:
· Attention to detail
· Highly motivated, resourceful self-starter
· Works well under pressure and can adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
· Detail oriented
· Positive attitude
· Excellent time-management skills
· Ability to travel throughout the year.
This is a part-time contract position with the ability to grow into a full time role.
We look forward to hearing from you, and hope you may be an amazing new member of our team!
Job Type: Contract
- Temporarily due to COVID-19