Do you enjoy working with seniors?
Philips Lifeline is Canada’s #1 Medical Alarm Service providing improved quality of life for at-risk seniors, chronically ill people, and their caregivers by enabling independent living.
We are seeking independent contractors who are interested in providing services as a home service representatives on behalf of Philips Lifeline. As an independent contractor, you will have the flexibility to schedule your own appointments according to your availability. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to supplement their income. The more you work, the more fees you earn.
Services required include: arranging appointments, demonstrating the function of our products and services, installing and servicing equipment, as well as completing /submitting appropriate paperwork.
Additional Service Requirements:
- A flexible schedule for urgent requests
- A reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Appropriate insurance (e.g. automobile and workers compensation)
- Will need to satisfactorily complete a vulnerable sector police check
- A professional appearance /demeanor
- Possession of a computer, cell phone, personal email and access to faxing
- Customer Service experience
- Fluency in English
- Adaptability to new technology and changing business needs
In addition, please note:
- Some physical agility is required ie. bending, kneeling, walking up and down stairs/buildings to complete installation of equipment
- May require driving over 100 kms one way, as needed
- May be required to do Marketing Material Restocking (MMR)
- Sales experience is an asset
- Experience dealing with seniors/disabled individuals is an asset
Interested contractors should forward their information by email in confidence:
Job Type: Contract
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Victoria, BC (Preferred)
- driver's licence (Required)
- English (Required)