Melville Food Store
Prairie Co-operative is hiring Part Time/Casual Cashier/Clerks at our Food Centre located in Melville, Saskatchewan.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.prairieco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Responsible to provide an exceptional level of customer service and maintain a safe and efficient operation while adhering to all company policies, procedures, and standards, including meeting established productivity standards.
Why it matters:
- Responsible to provide information, assistance, and exceptional customer service to all customers.
- Handles and records transactions through the point-of-sale terminal and prepare daily cash reconciliations.
- Efficiently process and package all customer purchases to meet established standards
- Monitor, organize, stock, and tidy merchandise
- Performs general housekeeping duties (spills, display fixtures, washrooms, etc.) to ensure all areas of responsibility are safe, organized, clean, and tidy.
- Assist with regular clean up duties to ensure an efficient, safe, and clean location is maintained.
- Other duties as assigned
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
- You are a dependable and reliable
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You are available to work s variety of shifts
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Apply or contact us for more information at email@example.com by May 27, 2021.
We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
May 27, 2021