We are looking for a qualified and hard working individual to join our team. This is a new position for an EXPANDING INSURANCE BROKERAGE OPENING SOON and an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual who is confident in their abilities.
What to expect:
- Competitive salary & commission.
- Friendly working environment.
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home.
- Opportunity for growth and promotion.
- 2 Years of insurances experience in the private and commercial industry.
- RIBO Licensed Preferred.
- Must have knowledge of BMS (Power Broker or TAM).
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- scheduling and attending meetings.
- Discussing and assessing client insurance needs.
- Researching and understanding insurance policies and products.
- Negotiating policy terms and costs with insurance providers.
- Collecting Insurance premiums.
- Keeping up to date records of all clients.
- General administrative duties.
- Advising clients on making claims on their policies.
We appreciate all of your interest. However, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Insurance: 2 years (Preferred)
- RIBO (Preferred)