Who are we?
From pioneer to leader in the security industry, Genetec has always been committed to providing the most innovative solutions. Today, we offer world-class IP security solutions with our unified security platform encompassing license plate recognition (LPR), video surveillance and access control. Genetec has been recognized as one of Montreal’s top employers for 13 years running.
The Order Administration Clerk will work as part of a dynamic team of skilled individuals bringing to market tomorrow’s cutting edge technology. The candidate will interface with our customers, representatives and other business partners (OEM). We are seeking someone with a “can-do” attitude who takes ownership of the task at hand. The ideal candidate will possess a tenacity that will focus on getting the job done accurately every time.
Responsibilities:What your day will look like:
- Manage the complete order fulfillment process
o Receive, validate and confirm purchase orders
o Enter all purchase orders in the system
o Work interdepartmentally with several departments to complete procedures and resolve issues
- Manage hardware inventory
o Communicate with purchasing department to order equipment when required
o Allocate appropriately units to purchase orders
o Communicate estimated ship dates with customers
o Coordinate all Return Materials Authorizations between clients and suppliers
- Manage software licensing process for sales and demo purposes
o Process credit card payments
o Manage all customer service emails phone calls
- Update customer records in the CRM
- Complete special projects when assigned
- Must be available to work until 6pm and holidays
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate clearly and effectively over the phone and in writing, in both English and French.
- 1-2 + years of experience in Customer Service
- Ability to be organized, detailed and process oriented
- Acumen for understanding computer hardware and software technology.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Able to work independently, but within a team environment.
- Positive, assertive, confident, competitive and tenacious attitude.
Why you'll love Genetec
- Attractive compensation package
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working schedule
- Free, unlimited Starbucks coffee
- Private free parking for all employees
- Onsite gym