Working for a company dedicated to personal career growth and opportunity in moving the organization forward. We provide an exciting and challenging work environment where continuous improvement, respect, teamwork, transparency and commitment are everyday values.
We win as a team when we work as a team, and succeed when our employees succeed. We want people who are resilient, team-oriented, and driven because we are focused on meeting commitments. If you’re looking to work for a dynamic, fast-paced, progressive organization then apply with us!
DYNA-MIG, A Division of F&P Mfg., Inc. is a Japanese Just-In-Time automotive parts supplier. Our large facility of is home to more than 400 fully automated FANUC and Motoman robotic weld cells. Our production processes include Robotic GMAW and resistance welders, Cold Forging, and two E-Coat paint systems. We weld, assemble and paint engine cradles, frames, sub components and service parts.
This is a great opportunity for someone who’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves and do what needs to be done to make a significant contribution in positioning a forward-thinking company to the next level of achievement.
As a key member in our Technical Support Team, you will be responsible for:
- Production line support
- Maintaining and improving equipment efficiencies
- Performing preventative maintenance tasks
- Troubleshooting PLC’s and programming robots
- Must be able to work overtime on short notice and work during shutdown periods
To be considered for the job, you should have the following credentials:
- Minimum 2-3 years of job experience working in a technical field
- Minimum 1 years’ experience with welding—i.e. spot welding and/or MIG welding
- Completed Certificate in a related technical field
- Basic knowledge of electricity and pneumatics
- Ability to work either: an 8-hour rotating shift for days afternoons, or astraight 8-hour midnight shift
- Demonstrated eagerness to participate with equipment maintenance and improvements
- Computer literate
- Good mechanical aptitude with a safety first attitude
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely fashion with minimal supervision
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and manuals
We offer the following in our search for engaged employees looking to become part of a successful team:
- Competitive hourly wage ranging from $22.55-$28.56 per hour; wage is negotiated based on skill and ability
- Tiered benefit plans including health, dental and vision coverage commencing on your very first day—no waiting period!
- All required tools are paid for and supplied by DYNA-MIG
- Uniforms provided free of charge, including a free laundry service
- Bi-annual goal based incentive bonuses
- Full-service, subsidized cafeteria
- Great opportunity for overtime
- Shift premium
- Career development
- Team atmosphere
- Engaged coaches and mentors
To learn more about our company, visit our website at www.dynamig.com.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Please inform us if you require accommodation in the hiring process.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.55 to $28.56 /year
- Robotic Technician: 1 year (Preferred)