Are you looking for a career in civil engineering and like to be on construction sites? Do you have expertise in the field of roofing? We have a beautiful position in your image!
Our client is a consulting expert known worldwide in many sectors, mainly building services. They are looking for a site technician to join their Saint-Laurent team.
In the current context, we are now more than ever concerned about our candidates’ well-being. Our clients comply with sanitary instructions and are ready to receive you. They provide the protective equipment you will need and abide by physical distancing rules that will allow you to work safely.
- Monitor roofing and waterproofing work on job sites to follow up on work.
- Produce daily reports on a tablet.
- Participate in site meetings.
- Assist engineers in water infiltration expertise and investigations.
- Carry out any other similar tasks.
The benefits of the position?
- Company known worldwide.
- Opportunity to grow in the company.
- Great autonomy.
- DCS in Civil Engineering or Architecture Technique or any other relevant training.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Great knowledge of roof sealing systems.
- Licensed Québec Master Roofers Association– a strong asset.
- Construction AVS.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license and access to a vehicle - mandatory.
- Good knowledge of French, written and spoken.
- Knowledge of English, an asset.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A great employee.
- A team player.
- Able to provide some physical effort.
Salary: 25$ to 33$ per hour.
Schedule: Day shift / Monday to Friday with possible overtime
Status: Seasonal with possible permanence
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $25.00 - $33.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday