Picking up and delivering clothing and small household items from Diabetes Canada donation bins that are placed out in the community.
Who are you?
You might be a handyman, laborer, contractor, sports club, small business owner, semi retired…..
· Empty donation bins on a regular basis (daily if required)
· Bag loose items as required (bags supplied)
· Ensure cleanliness around the donation boxes
· Complete drop box log sheets
· Transport goods to storage facility
· Meet Diabetes Canada Driver to load goods on truck
Skills and Requirements:
· Only applicants who own a large vehicle such as a van, cube van or pick-up truck will be considered
· Must have a valid Driver’s license
· Able to lift up to 50 lbs
· Must have or be willing to get an HST #
· Contract position so hours are part time and flexible.
*compensation varies depending on volume of donations collected and delivered
Job Type: Contract