Walk-in interviews are available on Thursday, August 27 from 1:00 pm to 5:00pm at our office located at 1741 Bishop Street North, Cambridge.
Slotegraaf Construction is a full-service, award-winning custom homebuilder and renovations company, passionate about quality homes and accountability to our customers. Our vision is to build our clients a home they love. We accomplish this by joining our people together to provide a client experience characterized by personalized design, experienced planning, high quality products and skilled craftmanship.
We are looking for General Construction Labour to help with a variety of tasks on our project sites. You will work in a fast-paced environment with experienced and passionate team members who value integrity, excellence, safety, and continuous improvement.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Assist the Crew Lead as required
· Lift and carry forms and set for concrete foundations and walls
· May include rough carpentry such as framing and assisting carpenters
· Loading and unloading of materials, tools, and equipment.
· Removing debris and garbage from sites
· Working with ICF considered an asset
· Minimum 1 year of experience working in residential construction or equivalent technical training
· Self motivated with ability to follow instructions
· High attention to detail and strong work ethic
· Must be punctual and reliable
· Safety training is an asset
· Comfortable using all types of power hand tools and saws
· Physically able to lift 50 lbs
· Valid driver’s license
· Providing your own transportation to the job site is required
We offer full-time employment, competitive salary and benefits and an opportunity to build and/or renovate beautiful custom homes.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter including wage expectations.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time