Be Part of the Journey!
Our role is to brighten the everyday life by the joy of the holidays. At Air Transat, we work with respect, diversity, pride and belong to one of the largest integrated tourism companies in the world. Choosing Air Transat means having a competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, including travel benefits.
Under the supervision of the Administration Supervisor, Flight Operations, the incumbent will provide clerical support to the Flight Operations team. As a liaison person between members of the team and employees (more than 600 employees), the incumbent will be responsible for responding to the many general questions using the methods and procedures in place and will ensure a rigorous follow-up of employee files.
- Answer and ensure a follow-up of enquiries from flight operations’ personnel;
- Filter and transfer phone calls when needed;
- Manage all the incoming and outgoing mail, and its internal distribution;
- Responsible for the uniform files;
- Enter purchase requisitions and process invoices if necessary;
- Collaborate in the validation of expense reports;
- Responsible for the filing system and implement the archive procedure;
- Perform other related duties.
- Trained in office automation (an asset);
- One to two years of experience in a clerical position;
- Good knowledge of French and English, written and spoken;
- Interpersonal skills, dynamic, and customer-service oriented;
- Ability to collaborate and adapt to a diversified clientele in a changing environment;
- Organizational skills, methodical, and able to manage several projects at the same time;
- Detail-oriented and able to work under pressure with timelines;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite.
Transat would like to thank all candidates who have shown an interest by applying on a position. However after a thorough profile review, only the retained candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent