Are you ready to take your skill set to another profession?
At Regina Orthodontic Group, we are a team of professionals, that have FUN while making a positive difference in the lives of others. We are looking for an outstanding individual to provide extraordinary service for the patients we serve in our community. We are looking for a FT Scheduling Coordinator to join our team. This position is Monday thru Friday, reception/administrative experience is required.
Excellent people skills and superb attention to detail are of utmost importance.
The successful candidate will have:
- A cheerful, can-do attitude committed to providing outstanding customer service
- A professional, friendly personality
- Strong communication and interactive skills
- Excellent multi tasking skills and the ability to work in a very fast paced, busy environment
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Good understanding and comfort level using computers
- Proficiency with high-tech equipment, at the least, keen desire to learn
If this opportunity sounds like we just described you, please send us your resume along with a cover letter telling us why you would excel in this position.
This is a FT position with the option to start immediately. Competitive wages and incentives for the right team player.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- Extended health care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends