We are looking for an independent contractor to take on the responsibility of the operation of a lottery kiosk Plaza Blvd- Moncton . Proceeds from sales of the lotto tickets would go to the CNIB Foundation.
CNIB is a Canadian organization dedicated to empowering Canadians who are blind or living with sight loss. This national organization delivers innovative programs that empower people impacted by blindness to live their dreams and tear down barriers to inclusion.
If you are looking to make a difference and raise funds for a charitable organization and have operational experience, we want to hear from you!
In this role, you will be responsible for all operations of the kiosk including:
- Selling and redeeming tickets/games.
- Operating the kiosk POS and reporting transactions.
- Engaging with customers and providing excellent customer service.
- Managing inventory levels of all lottery supplies and tickets.
- Ensuring the physical security of lottery tickets and terminal equipment.
- Completing all closing procedures including daily balancing and banking transactions.
- Answering customers’ questions about specific products/services.
- Learning and understanding all ALC offerings and becoming an expert on the various games and policies.
- Striving to achieve and exceed personal sales and productivity goals.
- Maintaining a neat, clean, organized, and well-stocked kiosk.
- Previous experience in retail, sales, or a customer service role.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and interpersonal abilities.
- Previous experience in operating a retail POS system is a must.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas, preferably in a retail setting.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Previous experience with selling lottery products is preferred but not required.
- Must be willing and able to pass a criminal and credit background check to comply with regulations.
Job Type: Full-time