A large portion of the paperwork for existing clients is completed by client service representatives. They have a great deal of interaction with clients (advisors and policyholders) and ensure that documentation is factual and accurate. The CSR will have an in depth knowledge of insurance practices. Act as Liaison between clients, advisors and insurers. Facilitates inquiries related to a client’s insurance application or policy.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the computer system.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Research billing issues.
- Research misapplied payments.
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Process insurance applications from receipt to issue
- Review applications for completeness and compliance with Insurer requirements.
- Maintain accurate and up to date information on all received applications in admin system.
- Prepare issue material/letters as applicable
- Communicate with Advisors regarding status of application and/or missing information.
- Competently provide updates regarding any pending or issued policies
- Research files for information if necessary
- Provide product support to Field Staff (advisor, sales consultants, etc.)
- Accurately updating all client related information contained within administration system
- Recognize, document and alert supervisor of trends in customer calls
- Recommend process improvements
- Assist brokers on how to access to EDGE Website and various areas within the website
- process for contractual rate changes or terminations
- Report client complaints and investigate
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00-$40,000.00 per year
All on site staff are required to wear masks. All common surface areas are disinfected on a regular basis.
- Secondary School (required)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)