Are you passionate about providing exceptional care to animals of all kinds? Do you thrive in a collaborative and supportive team environment? Fairview Animal Hospital is seeking a dedicated and knowledgeable Registered Veterinary Technician to join our AAHA Accredited practice.
At Fairview Animal Hospital, we specialize in caring for small animals, exotics, reptiles, and pocket pets. Our experienced team, including a Lead Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT), is committed to mentoring and training our staff to develop their technical skills and expand their knowledge.
We value organization, teamwork, punctuality, and reliability in our RVT candidates. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and participate in in-house training and Continuing Education programs. We encourage and support professional growth, both individually and as a team.
In addition to our commitment to excellence in veterinary medicine, we believe in building strong bonds within our team and the community. We actively participate in team building activities and community events, fostering a close-knit and supportive work environment.
One of the best aspects of working at Fairview Animal Hospital is the incredible team you'll be a part of. Our team members consistently inspire and push each other to do their best, while also encouraging personal growth and development. Each day brings new opportunities to expand your skill set and knowledge, creating a fulfilling professional life.
We understand the importance of work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work hours that allow you to focus on both your work and personal growth. Join our team and be a part of a compassionate and dedicated group of professionals who are committed to making a difference in the lives of animals!
- Animal Health Technician / Veterinary Technician Diploma
- New grads are welcome to apply
- Passed the VTNE or will soon be passing the VTNE
- Good standing with their provincial regulatory association
We are seeking candidates who possess the following qualities:
WHAT WE OFFER
- Experience in a veterinary setting is preferred
- Passion for working with animals of all types, including exotics, reptiles, and pocket pets
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team player mentality with excellent communication skills
- Punctual and reliable work ethic
- Willingness to learn and grow in the veterinary field
- Competitive compensation (Starting $19-24/h, depending on experience)
- Flexible Schedule (Rotating Weekends)
- Annual Performance Reviews and ability to develop in your profession
- Various Team Building Activities
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance + Access to exclusive webinars and CE events
- Health and dental plus a fantastic EAP, access to Telus Health telemedicine & loads of other benefit perks
- RRSP package with matching
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Amy Fund activities
- AMAZING medical and pet supply discounts
- And much more!!
Fairview Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. A career with VetStrategy is anything but ordinary! Our work is something we’re truly excited about. Every day, we make an impact on the lives of others with veterinary care backed by a team of professionals who love what they do.
From Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, we have opportunities across Canada to fuel your passion. The possibilities are endless for you to do the most meaningful work of your career. Let us help you find your perfect role.
There are jobs and then there’s us. This is your moment to do the kind of work you find meaningful. Grab the opportunity to challenge yourself, push boundaries and learn new skills. Surround yourself with peers who will inspire you, and be inspired by you, to shape the future of veterinary care.
You’ll be part of a team that supports professional development and you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow throughout your career.