As part of Le Creuset’s operationsteam, the role of Operations Coordinatorwill help supportthe functions of customer service, sale-fulfilment and logistics of the company. This role is best suited to someone who loves Le Creuset product and won’t relent until our customers are satisfied.
The ideal candidateis justas passionate about assisting the people who use our products and our partners who sell them. As a Le Creuset Operations Coordinator, in collaboration with our Account Managers, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to all our customers – with understanding and compassion for the customer’s situation and in accordance with our policies and procedure while providing a timely, world-class experience.
The key functions of this role include: *managing customerrelationships and acting as the primary interface between sales and logistics
*coordinating the sales process from the quotation through the shipment and delivery- this comprises managing the flow of products to ensure the timely and accurate processing of merchandise through the warehouse, outbound deliveries and invoicing. *processing product returns and warranty claims for both end-consumers and retailers
Youwill also work with finance and accounting to address supplier billing and invoicing quickly and efficiently as well as other departments at the head office as required.
- Ability to maintain a professional, positive attitude in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adjust to new priorities as required
- Ability to demonstrate sincere compassion and empathy for customers' issues
- Ability to work, make decisions and resolve a wide variety of complex customer issues with minimal supervision
- Detail-oriented with strong organizationaland time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Great attendance and punctuality record, including adherence to schedule while being flexible towards hours worked as per business needs
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of relevant work experience with proven results
- Fully bilingual (French and English),oral and written
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite, order entry, inventory controls and ERP systems (Dynamics AX), as asset
Does this sound like you?
If so, please submit your resume, cover letter & any additional materials that will allow us to better understand your professional experience.
Le Creuset offers a positive work environment, a competitive salary, and product discounts.
Employment/promotion into this role will also be contingent on successful completion of a background and reference check.
We thank all applicants for their application. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Old Montreal, QC (Preferred)