I am an entrepreneur of two growing companies with a primary mission to improve the world through innovative events & training programs. I specialize in coaching, personal development training and health consulting, with a focus on women and youth. I am looking for a co-pilot to help me expand our systems and marketing to make an even bigger impact! If you want to be an integral part of helping a small business grow, improving our community, and changing the world on person at a time, this position for you.
I am looking for a unique individual who believes in personal growth, our cause, and wants to help spread our message to the world. My co-pilot will manage the administrative tasks and marketing plans needed to expand. Aside from the skills listed below, I am looking for someone who embrace positivity, creativity and collaboration. The ideal individual is wide open to taking on new challenges, learning new skills, and has confidence to get things done with little direction. This is a great position for someone who is looking for a long term part time opportunity.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
- Help to create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, following a budget, and implement plans on schedule.
- Collect customer data and analyze interactions and visits, plus create reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Grow and increase company social media presence into new social media platforms, stay up to date and increase presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Create and/or Edit and distribute engaging content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages, and collaborate with owner to ensure brand consistency
- Edit photo and video footage to create marketing and education videos.
- Maintain social media engagement
- Update content on websites as needed
- Customer tracking, scheduling and communication
- Handling registrations, payments
- Some bookkeeping
- Logistics for travel and events.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with Social Media for business,
- Marketing Work Experience,
- Excellent English Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Familiarity with simple web design or willingness to learn,
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to navigate confidently on apple computer software
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Willing to learn new programs and platforms if required.
Personality & Character:
- Great at multitasking, and can plan, organize, prioritize assignments,
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills,
- Attention to detail,
- Willingness to be adaptable, learn new things, and take initiative.
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule,
- Outstanding customer service,
- Thirsty for change and a desire to create a positive impact,
- Punctual and reliable, and interest in a long term, part time position.
- Willingness to take on personal task that support the family operations.
- Must love dogs.
Job Type: Part-Time 15-20 daytime hours week, mornings each day.
Location: Onsite home office in Waterdown, occasionally remote.
Salary: $15.00/hour to start
All applications must include a resume AND cover letter which includes a description of WHO you are, and WHY you are applying for this position, as well as your career goals. Please review www.radiantgirls.ca to ensure you are familiar with our mission before applying. Resumes without a coverletter will not be considered.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Permanent
- personal assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Waterdown, ON (Preferred)
- English (Required)